PARTY TIME BAYBEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-- the house that Ego built --

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]

Go down 
+9
Majaroni
Michael
Prince Hi-chan
Japi Bloodrose
Jesilyn
Kibs
deliciouslyuke
Lunasumerin
rje
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
deliciouslyuke

deliciouslyuke

YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Mine was lodged underneath my tire when I got out of work one day. <<...
Back to top Go down
Goaty

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Mikey, you lucky fucker. XD

Aaaah, toootally skipped school today.
Was not feeling it. XD
Back to top Go down
http://alamorte.deviantart.com/
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ I got to go to the theatre to see Alice in wonderland. It wasn't breathtakingly awesome and all world stopping and stuff- but it was fuckin' alice, and I got to go. XD Hee~
Back to top Go down
http://Is a graphically enabled point of information and code gr
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Ooh.. I want to see it.. but not like omg gotta.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:12 pm

...<.<

..>.> I dressed up.

Green, black, and purple dreadfalls, purple and green hatter hat with full 'accurate' price tag, (7/6: Seven pounds six shillings.) purple pants, shirt, black button up shirt, one long purple and black striped arm warmer, one short pink and black striped arm warmer, my 'voodoo love' slipons..dramatic green and purple eye shadow..and clay charms I made. <.<

Necklace with red rose that has white tipped petals on one side, acompanied by two ace of heart playing cards..
Teacup and saucer complete with tea, two lumps, a slice of lime, and two biscuits..

And purple and green hatter hat. >.>;;
Back to top Go down
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:15 pm

oooh sounds like you had fun :3 having an excuse to dress up is always nice.
Back to top Go down
rje
Admin
rje

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:31 am

I'M ALIVE!
I am
Barely
BUT I AM

x_____________x Lawdy
I hope to make some RP posts tonight, Imma try my hardest.
Things just got really fucked up here xD;; workwise
But hopefully it'll all work out, I'm crossing my fingers
Back to top Go down
https://remshouse.forumotion.com
rje
Admin
rje

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:34 am

Michael wrote:
So...on my way home from work, I find things..nickles mostly. I have a theory that perhaps there's some sort of intensified magnetic feild that surrounds nickles above all the other metal currency which pulls them toward the ground at a much increased strength from that of, say, a dime- which is in itself a smaller object, and stands to reason that would be easier to drop. Apparently not so.

But then I'm getting on with a story that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

There I am, walking home listening to whatever on a borrowed psp which someone else is getting irate that I am still using while waiting for -my- media player to get back from hong kong. LoL Sent it in november. I might checkup on the rma soon...

WELL~ Anyhow- there it was..a tangled mess of something. I thought..broken bits of tire. Wires. Discarded cables of somesort. Every idea got slightly better the further I went towards the heap. Until- Headphones? Huh. interesting. Picked them up while walking, doing that odd ballet like maneuver that some people manage mid step. I picked up the headphones and went "Aah. DS headphones. Nea-" Lo, one end was swinging from my hand, heavy. Both ear pieces were in my fist. So I lift the meaty appendage and find what looks like a shiny blue matchbook. Huh. Small mp3 pla- Holy crap, I've got an iPod shuffle in my hands. And it's not even scuffed.

So..I think for all of thirty seconds...do I put it back...? Find the nearest store and findout if they've had someone ask about one? No, for lo I take the more noble task and assume it would have been destroyed by a car if I hadn't picked it up- and like a lost little kitten I hijack that sucker and start trying to think of names.

The end.

xDD
You have such a way with telling a story Mi
And that
is awesome
the coolest thing I ever found was a Nirvana CD in a bathroom
Just sittin there all la de da

But that find is infinately cooler. I vote for Cecil.
Back to top Go down
https://remshouse.forumotion.com
Prince Hi-chan

Prince Hi-chan

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:46 pm

8D I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. >> I've been pretty busy.

Guess what, guess what?!?~

I have a 20 hour art homework assignment due Wednesday. XD
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Cecil. Rofl XD

BAH I was playing silent hill, and...lack of story that there is explained in it, at least I watched the movie..so I have a general idea what's going on. If there's no story narative at the end that explains all this shit, I'll be so angry. XD

buh...hour till work.don't wanna get off my ass and get dressed/make bottles and plates for baby/aaaaanything but sit.
Back to top Go down
deliciouslyuke

deliciouslyuke

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:58 pm

RP Posts that's just insaneee
Back to top Go down
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:02 pm

isn't it? lol.. ugh.. I have to get out of bed now... I'll return.. after I do dishes or whatever.. -rolls out of bed with bed head hair and shuffles away-
Back to top Go down
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:33 pm

there's a google bot online...
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:26 pm

I know you're there Luna..how big do you want this dango to be? Say, how big each ball? Marble sized..smaller? It won't be awkward until it gets the size of a rubber ball. *snort*
Back to top Go down
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 pm

sorry I went to the store XD;;

um marble sounds good :3 though smaller would be cuter XD
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Alright, so I'll make it upon my discrescion as to what is correct, and throw in two very small ones that you can toss on some earrings? XD such as those hook earring pieces you can buy...or simple rings..whatever.

Can't really complain about free if it comes out not quite right, right? ^^;;; .....ahah..I just..don't wanna make it too big. Made a birthday cupcake for someone that came out too big to be a pendant. <.<;;
Back to top Go down
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:23 pm

That's all fine with me ^ ^ Of course who'd complain about free stuff? XD
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 am

OMG There's adds on ur forumz D:

Luna: Eheh..you'd be surprised by how many people who complain about their free shit. D:
Also, I've finished. And I will tottally understand if you never wanna wear the earring ones. Rofl. They came out like such shit. Pretty colors- bad shapes.You can tell they were hand made. XD I should have frozen the little balls before trying to work them onto the posts..but..eh..the pendant though- I like it. It's dark in my room though, so it might not be as fantastic as I think it is...and I've no idea when I'll ship them, but...you'll get them before christmas? XD

Tomorrow....Fortune cookie set. bleh. that's going to take forever. XD Clusterfuck style fortune cookie earrings, and one big one for a pendant..still can't decide if I'll make shitty looking white clay 'fortunes' sticking out one corner or if I can get away with going "Err...it's...it's inside. Like a real one! 8'D"
Back to top Go down
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:16 am

ohh? is that why there is this big blank space at the top of the screen?
and it happened right after google bot was on here too... I have adblockplus on firefox so I don't see any ads.

that cause they are losers and stupids.
ooh lol I'll probably figure some other way to use them like as a charm or something :3 and whenever you have the time is fine ;3

lol cookies XD
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:33 am

Someday...I shall be good enough with the clay to make a fuckin origami crane!! AhhaHaaAHaAAAHAHaHAAHaAHaAAHaAHaAHAaAAHaAHaAHaahAHaHAAAHaaaaa~~~

Yuhp.

Before I start sending things, I'm gonna take a mass picture of all the junk I made. XD So I can show off. Yuhp.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hi-chan

Prince Hi-chan

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:32 pm

I love you all!~ 8D
Back to top Go down
deliciouslyuke

deliciouslyuke

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:30 pm

We love you too Hi-channn
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:40 pm

*Hand in the air* Except me.
Back to top Go down
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:02 pm

-smacks Mikey in the back of the head- be nice.

-huggles Hi-chan-

Mikey-- I posted one of our RP's and its your turn on it :3
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Ooooo~

*Rubs the back of his head* Bleh XP

Now as far as all the things I gotta make, all I have left is a rainbow skull. *snort*

BAH every time I roleplay in an environment with a lot of noise, I get THICKLY poetic and long winded about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next