PARTY TIME BAYBEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-- the house that Ego built --

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions and FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rje
Admin
rje

Introductions and FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Introductions and FAQ   Introductions and FAQ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 am

HELLO MINIONS!

Hahahaaa ah I'm so crazy.

No but seriously like, hi, and welcome to my forum.

"REM YOU MADE A FORUM WAT WHY"
"IDK I WUZ BORED LOL LOL"

But no seriously.
SRSLY!

I made this so people can roleplay with me easier,
and also like, chat and share art and idk STUFF.
And cos it was there. AND COS I CAN WHAT IS THIS THE INQUISITION

So! A little explanation of the different forums:

Front Porch - An introduction thread! For those of us who might not know one another. Or if I don't know you. And maybe there will be amusing threads here where people to post enjoyable things such as - You tube videos! Or amusing websites! Or hilarious whatnots! And funny thingamajiggers! I'll probably have a thread there I'll update like a Livejournal or Facebook EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THOSE ROTFL but I don't use them. Somehow though - I shall here? I don't know I like the shiny. SHINY. It's all new. Look at this! So new! Shiny!

Living Room - This is the main thrust of the thread (hurr I said thrust). This is where people can sit around and bullshit and talk about whatever y'all's little hearts desire. I'll be doing most of my chatting here probably although really there can be chat anywhere in the forum THERE ARE NO RULES THIS IS ALL OURS OMG THE FREEDOM. THE FREEDOMMMM. This land was made for you and me!

Kitchen - THE ROLEPLAY FORUM! Figure it'd be nice for me to actually roleplay with people again eh? Ehhh eh eh. Eh? Eh! I'll stick up ones here. MAYBE WE CAN ALL DO A GROUP CLUSTERFUCK ONE TOGETHER wouldn't that be awesome. Also y'all can roleplay together here. I'll also throw up a thread for people to put their character information, unless you each want your own thread for that. LIKE I SAID - NO RULES! This is the Matrix and we are all Neo.

Bathroom - I figure this can be for GETTIN DOWN AND GETTIN CRAZY. Or maybe for me and anyone else that wants to, to show off our art. :'D Also maybe I'll draw for people. And I'll show off all the art I've ever gotten cos y'know, why not. And we can have a mega let's draw for everyone else thread! And never draw for anyone! *tear* It'll just be like old times.

Bedroom - This is where the orgy's gonna happen SO BRING LUBE K. WE LIKE TOTALLY RAN OUT LAST TIME AND NOBODY LEFT HAPPY AFTER THAT.

Archives - As if this place is ever gonna grow enough to archive anything rotfl.

AND NOW
SOME RULES

Don't be a douchebag.

RULES OVER

FAQ
Q. FUCKING HELL REM WHY -THIS- THEME???
A. Because I like to make you suffer.

Q. Tell the truth, this whole thing is to feed your magnificent ego isn't it.
A. Well, naturally. You say that like it's a bad thing.

Seriously, I really did make it so I can RP with my friends, keep everything
in one place and kind of have a place of my own.

But! I'm glad you came, and I hope you enjoy your stay and all that whatnot.

I LOVE YOU GUYS
SRSLY
Know that. <3

God I'm so hyper lol bounce
Back to top Go down
https://remshouse.forumotion.com

Introductions and FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PARTY TIME BAYBEE :: Rem's House :: Front Porch (General Chat)-
Jump to: