-- the house that Ego built --

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kibs

Kibs

YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:38 am

The damn sushi cat got me in it's claws. *rolls around*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:43 am

lol XD I'll have to play that when I'm not really distracted hehe.. also I got sent a link to some game.. that I haven't tried yet. If its funny I'll post it in your thread hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kibs

Kibs

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:44 am

Cool! I am looking forward to it. I find these silly things while using stumble upon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:47 am

What's that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kibs

Kibs

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:50 am

It's an add-on for fire-fox . You can sign up and it will let you fill out the things that hold your interest. Then when you click the 'stumble' button it will sent you to random websites on the internet about subjects you like. It's fun, especially when you have a moment of boredom. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:53 am

Oooh, that sounds like something I should get. I get bored a lot and like to look at random things online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kibs

Kibs

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:55 am

Since I found that add on I have come across so many cool websites. I seriously love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:00 am

I will definitely have to get that then. its called stumble upon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kibs

Kibs

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:07 am

Yes and it's a firefox add-on. It is a sort of toolbar.
Geez I just created a facebook account. Out of curiosity... made of fail! I feel like deleting it again right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:15 am

okay cool

lol XDD;;
I have a facebook.. I only really use it because my family wanted me to. I hate how they are always sending me invites to the stupid games on there XD the only one I like is the scrabble game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kibs

Kibs

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:29 am

For your family? LOL omg that is like my family they asked me to join this dutch site, which is something like facebook and really popular. I told them I wouldn't. So many times you hear how it influences someone on getting a job. They just google you and you get judged on your profile page. ZOMFG I would so die if that would happen to me. The idea alone is enough for me to keep my ID on internet hidden.
There is always this line between giving out your info or not yanno. What to tell and what not to.

@___@ ish freaking out. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:32 am

lol yeah.. well on there I put my name as lunasumerin so it doesn't even actually have my name. you'd have to go through their junk to find out.. though I don't think that even their stuff has my name in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kibs

Kibs

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:38 am

Well that is a good thing really. I have to go for a bit. I'll check back here later <3
Goodnight Luna when you are ready for it ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:39 am

yup. Okay laters then, have a good day, and thanks :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deliciouslyuke

deliciouslyuke

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Liessss you've been hiding out here forever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:56 pm

hahaha XD that would only make sense if his join date wasn't yesterday morning XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesilyn

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:08 pm

Ooh! Shiny new forum! thanks for the invite! ^^

I just got Stumble Upon a few days ago, myself. I need to dig through my likes so far to see if I have anything to add to the cool stuff thread. I can feel an addiction to stumbling coming on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:25 pm

its nice to see you here Jes :3

haha XD well I'm sure there are a lot of interesting things to been seen using that thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesilyn

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Thank you! It's good to be here. ^^

I posted one of the interesting things I've run across while using it over on the Youtube thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:10 pm

I saw that before on today's big thing. It's definitely pretty cool :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesilyn

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:20 pm

I"m in the process of making it my ringtone. xD

Random non-sequitur: I am realizing I need to find myself a neato image to use for an avatar. I am so plain and unadorned. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Oooh I wish my cell let me have cool ring tones.. but no its crappy and only lets you pick from its like 5 premade ones.

lol do you have any OC's that if you had art of you could use?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesilyn

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:43 pm

ah, poo! I have to have web access to do it, so... my attempts were thwarted. I have a phone that will handle web (got it for free with contract), but... I"m too cheap to pay for web, so... no fancy ringtone for me. xD

I have no OCs. Never really got into roleplay. I've got avi art from Solia and Ernya I could use. I'll go pull something up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rje
Admin
rje

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:44 pm

Jesilyn wrote:
Ooh! Shiny new forum! thanks for the invite! ^^

I just got Stumble Upon a few days ago, myself. I need to dig through my likes so far to see if I have anything to add to the cool stuff thread. I can feel an addiction to stumbling coming on!

Jes! 8D Awee.. I'm happy you came by.

What is this stumbleupon that everyone speaks of?
Oh wait... I think i know that after all ...

Uke - NUH UHHHH brand brand spankin new! Promise cross my heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://remshouse.forumotion.com
Lunasumerin

Lunasumerin

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:49 pm

hehe well apparently its an add on for firefox.. I still haven't tried it yet.. though I probably will when I get really bored XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]   YADA YADA YADA  [The Chat Thread!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YADA YADA YADA [The Chat Thread!]
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next