PARTY TIME BAYBEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-- the house that Ego built --

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rem's Post-It Note

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rje
Admin
rje

Rem's Post-It Note Empty
PostSubject: Rem's Post-It Note   Rem's Post-It Note I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:12 am

Let's just jump right in.

Friday Feb 26th 10:00AM

So like I have a forum! And it's totally such a forum filled with forumy-y goodness I don't know what to do with myself. I want to run around and smell things. THAT NEW FORUM SMELL. And my cat just flopped down on my arm. Thank you Squish! I wasn't trying to type or anything, huh? Nope I sure wasn't. When I lay on my stomach typing on the laptop, that's totally me saying 'Okay madam I have your pillow all ready, just let me get to a part that I need both my hands for and - there we go! All yours and I didn't need feeling in that arm anyway.' I mean why else would I have a laptop?

Lol, wow some of those smilies are ughlyyyy. So ugly in fact I needed an extra h to emphasize the ugh. And I can't tell if that one is bouncing a basketball or a sandwich. If your sandwich bounces like that I suspect it's past it's sell-by date.

Today I should work on art but more than likely I am going to go to bed after I get this all set up and situated. PRIORITIES MAN. Priorities.

And cat butt in my face. Which is the perfect place to end this, I do believe.

exes and ohs!
Rem
Back to top Go down
https://remshouse.forumotion.com
rje
Admin
rje

Rem's Post-It Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rem's Post-It Note   Rem's Post-It Note I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:50 am

Monday March 01, 3:37 AM

God I swear every. Single. February. I get caught by the fact it doesn't have 30 days in it. I just looked up and it's like OH! It's march.
IT'S MARCH?!? Fffffffff
fuck.

My CC payment is officially overdue cos I keep thinking 'that gets paid on the 30th, that gets paid on the 30th' cos technically it does, but .. y'know. Only when there is a 30th. Mm.

Been thinking, thinking, wracking (is the the right spelling? Wrecking would probably be more accurate lol) my brain about what to do about work. It's like, plot, plot, plan this or that, that or this

...maybe I could go back to Wackenhut, but according to coworkers who talked to them, they don't have anything for the same pay rate; I think - Mmm if the new company won't take me, I could collect unemployment, look for a job downtown, if I find one sell my car; or just keep looking for work downtown (which I have been), and sell the car, buy a bicycle. Pretty much there's only a few choices - IF we can stay, stay at a lower pay rate; stick with Allied (not happening, besides, they don't have any positions anyway); try to go back to Wackenhut; be unemployed for awhile. I've done that before but not with a $520 rent every month. I always had Alex to fall back on, fucking hell. :/

Dumping the gym. Haven't been able to pay what I owe on school for a couple months but that seems to be holding steady okay so I think I can let that slide a little longer. Should probably get rid of the cats. Just drop any extraneous bills. If I were smart I would dump my internet but fffff.
Ffffff. I really don't think I can do that again.

I just wish we fucking knew something, you announce this early Feb and don't even arrange a meeting to see if we can stay on at the site until the first week of March? What the fucking flying fuck fuck.

Well I can do the minimum wage/no car/bus thing again, I've done it before. I am used to this, I just wish I'd gotten more of a buildup in my savings before the shit hit the fan.

So yea. Worrying about whether I can keep a roof over my head. Same ol same ol.

exes and ohs
Rem
Back to top Go down
rje
Admin
rje

Rem's Post-It Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rem's Post-It Note   Rem's Post-It Note I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Sunday, March 14th

Sunday.
I would be taking this step on a day of rest. Sometimes life likes to be ironic like that.

The job situation isn't any clearer, but all signs are pointing towards taking a massive paycut in order to -have- a job.
I have not accomplished anything that I have wanted to accomplish in the last 29 years I've been alive, and that number is about to tick over in a little over 30 days. I don't think I can get a degree or develop a career in a month. So I'm about to hit the mile marker for adult and I have nothing to show for it.

Yes yes, I know age is immaterial and I have gone through a lot and accomplished a lot, actually, and I'm not dead yet and I have plenty of time to get what I want, but this is my pity party and I'll whine if I want to. :'D

Truth be told, I know I'm not a failure. Not really - it's hard to draw that line between thinking something and knowing it, though. It's just that little nagging voice of doubt that pokes at you sometimes. Most times I'm strong enough to ignore that voice (despite my bitching to the contrary, apologies for that whoever's had to listen to it) but right now I've gotten a triple whammy with work/health/financial issues and it has torn me a new one. I'm like a rollercoaster, up, down, up down - one day I'm excited about a new project with sheer faith it can be done, the next I'm Chicken Little, screaming to the heavens about the falling sky.

I've lost my balance, my center and my sense of purpose, and I need to find it again.

Once in awhile, when things get to overwhelming me and I don't know which way is up, I stop and...no that's not right.
I pause.

I pause, and I take a moment to do some soul searching within. I work on things I've neglected, or I take up new things I've always wanted to do. I -go outside-. I spend a lot of time downtown, walking around. I spend some time at the movies and the mall. I go to events, art shows, galleries, I go to a park, sit, and sketch people. I know, this sounds like normal human behavior, but the fact I haven't done any of these things since I can't remember when says a lot about how much I've let myself stagnate.

Spring always does that to me, I think. A long cold winter and then the birds come back (okay I'm not too enthused about that, goddamn birds >>) and the air smells so good, and all I want to do is get out into it. It was easier when I had a day job; but now I have a smaller window of daylight.

This means that I'm not going to be around much. Part of my hermit period usually means I don't talk to as many people as much, but this time around I think I need to enact radio silence; it's that bad.

I'm sorry for everyone wanting to do RPs, that's going to have to go on hold (yes, I know, again) for awhile, and I'll fully understand if you want to tell me 'fuck you!' and take your characters elsewhere, I won't hold it against you. Also, any art that is due to people (besides paid commissions) is going to be on hold as well, and if you want to cancel, feel free. I fully understand. (Bella, I am almost done with the coloring on yours, so I'm going to try to finish that soon.)

I hope you guys know I love you all to bits and pieces, k? If anyone really wants/needs to get ahold of me, you can always write me on Nano, although I'm only going to check it once a week on Monday; if it's an absolute emergency, you can text me. (Uke, Luna and Ryn have my number.)

Everyone be good to yourselves, and I'll see you on the other side.

Love
Rem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rem's Post-It Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rem's Post-It Note   Rem's Post-It Note I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rem's Post-It Note
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PARTY TIME BAYBEE :: ARCHIVES :: Old Threads-